Rear Wheel Bearing

Snapperpaul

Can't find my Sierra manual and the electronic one is at work ( i am off for the week) I need to replace the rear right wheel bearing on a drum braked axle.

Any pointers or things to be aware of?

What is the Torque setting of the big nut?

Left side is solid as a rock but the right has noticable movement and as i will strip it to see what is going on i may as well replace the bearings anyway.

Guest kwikarf
Can't find my Sierra manual and the electronic one is at work ( i am off for the week) I need to replace the rear right wheel bearing on a drum braked axle.

Any pointers or things to be aware of?

What is the Torque setting of the big nut?

Left side is solid as a rock but the right has noticable movement and as i will strip it to see what is going on i may as well replace the bearings anyway.

Hi Paul i have a haynes manual for a Sierra if you need one just give me a ring or pop round.

SctMac thanks for the link, i really should have looked a bit harder but after spending 8 hours doing a water pump on the Galaxy in the cold i sort of lost the will to live for a while, warm and full of roast lamb now so feeling beter.