Trailer For Sale

ibrooks

Nothing to do with me really - just spotted it on the internal notice-board for the second time so they might be open to lower offers since it obviously didn't sell first time-around.

Length 2.3m X Width 1.450m, Removable sides and back, Towing hitch & electrics

£35.00 - collect from Standish.

Please contact Diane Stothard on Notes, Sametime or Mobile

Emails to me for contact details coz obviously Notes and Sametime are our internal systems that you 'orrible lot can't get onto and I don't know if she'd take kindly to her mobile number being posted in such a public place.

Iain

That was my thought and since it seems to be the type of hitch you use on a braked trailer even more so. I just thought it was a shame to buy it in order to chop it up. Mr Castle has emailed me for the number though so it might well be going to a good home instead.

Iain

I thought the price was a typo when it was advertised the first time but when it appeared again with the same price I guessed not.

I was going off the pictures posted with the advert on the hitch - it looks like the hitch we used to have on an old caravan which moved back and forth to apply and release the brakes depending on whether the van was pushing the car or being pulled by it. There is a little collar which flipped over the central shaft (between it and it's mount) to prevent it from moving backwards and applying the brakes when you want to reverse the thing.

Iain