Barkston - May 10th - The Day

Guest John Walton

Guest old_timbo

Wish I had taken the bonnet off too. Just noticed my nose cone has distorted over the top of the radiator. Did get mighty hot after three flat-out thrashes and then sitting in a traffic jam wating for the track to be cleared of debris.

Tim

Well at last I had some time to myself (had to pay for two weekends away and paint balling today) :vava: :D

What a great day, thanks to John and Tim for organising this event and also those who assisted in mashalling.

James has 5 pics of me going around the track and Tom has 2 of me waiting to go (must remember to clean under my spare wheel) :D

Spent £74 on fuel getting there and back :o, bloody fuel increase. (don't tell the wife)

Just need to spend some more on stickier tyres, squeeling all the way round.

Uploaded a lap on youtube, but not very good quality due to the terrible weather( too sunny)

Les

Guest Ace Fettler

On behalf of myself and the rest of the Bristol Massive, thanks to everybody for a great weekend. Those of you who were there will recall that we had young Joy with us as mascot and official scribe and she has written a report on the day which i will forward for publication in the next club mag. Hope to see you all for the next thrash in August.

Richard

Guest battery joe

Hi all,

Sorry its a bit late but thanks to all the organisers for helping run the event as this one was a cracker.

Good turnout. B)

Good lap times. B)

And sorry to everyone I held up when I overheated, the problem was the heat sensor for the the fan was knackered. :huh:

And My Metro on two wheels!!! :o

Edited by battery joe