Replacement 4 Point Harness

paul_r

I am about to fit my 4 point Sabelt harness into my 2B4 and am not satified that the supplied belts are long enough. The belts are the one supplied with the kit and think that they are 4 Point Caterham Race/Rally Harnesses.

Has anyone had this problem, if so what were used as replacements as I can't seem to find any lengths of belts on any website.

Thanks

Paul

I am about to fit my 4 point Sabelt harness into my 2B4 and am not satified that the supplied belts are long enough. The belts are the one supplied with the kit and think that they are 4 Point Caterham Race/Rally Harnesses.

Has anyone had this problem, if so what were used as replacements as I can't seem to find any lengths of belts on any website.

Thanks

Paul

I've bought a pair of Securon 4 point harnesses like these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Securon-4-point-Blac...Q2em118Q2el1247

I'm assuming that your shoulder straps are the problem, the ones on these will extend up to 1.8m from the lap belt to the rear fixing and each waist belt will extend up to 78cm from the centre of the buckle to the centre of the belt mounting.

HTH

I've bought a pair of Securon 4 point harnesses like these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Securon-4-point-Blac...Q2em118Q2el1247

I'm assuming that your shoulder straps are the problem, the ones on these will extend up to 1.8m from the lap belt to the rear fixing and each waist belt will extend up to 78cm from the centre of the buckle to the centre of the belt mounting.

HTH

Thanks for the answer, you're right that shoulder straps are the problem ans the lap straps are more like chest straps!!!

Has anyone used the eye bolt and snap hook style seat belts or would these cause unecessary hassle during the sva?