Show Dates?

Guest Simon M

Hi John,

Yes but if you read it again, he's not said it was a waste of time, or even implied that, more that he personnally didn't think it was value for money for what seems to be 'on offer' and was actually asking you for further information to the contrary.

Anyway, i'm sure that you now realise there was no malace intended, and I would suggest that you do it, give Mick a contact phone number, he will get it into the next (but one) mag, then anyone who would like to do it can meet up with you then you can convoy along.

Best regards, enjoy your 2B

PS Did you come along to Exeter?

Guest mickmellors

Thanks Jim - you are quite right - my response was a personal view rather than a Club view. Having been out of work for 5 out of the last 8 months I also have to make every penny count and £67 is a very serious chunk of cash to me at the moment. I should have made that clear - sorry folks - will try harder next time ! ! !

If any one fancies the London to Brighton Kit Car Run (I assume we ARE talking about the Kit Car run and NOT the vintage/veteran version !) I would be more than happy to promote it within the Club and I am sure we could find a banner or two to 'fly the flag'. Knowing Hoodies, as it has been my pleasure to do, I am surew that it will be a great day/weekend for all who attend, and I look forward to a report and some pics for the Mag.

I must add however that I dont think I will be in a position to do much towards the organisation as I will be in the middle of my mayhem season with Stoneleigh just gone, then LeMans, Newark, Curborough, 1st Annual Club camping weekend and Donington all within an 11 week period. I also hava a school to put to bed for the summer hols !

Oh yes then theres Mary and the kids and a family holiday to try to squeeze in somewhere !

Volunteers to organise London to Brighton please step forward ! ! !

Perhaps Brighton area members could organise a welcoming party and BBQ etc ?

Let me know the full details ASAP as we are already padding out the pages for the next Mag which is being aimed at early Feb publishing.

Mick, I will be happy to represent the club in the London to Brighton Kit car run , its on June 6th 2004. I live in Reading so a welcome BBQ may require a Brighton local to host.

However, fish and chips on the pier might be a good substitute.

I suppose on past evidence only a low turnout from hoodies might be the order of the day, but I shall be there as a mustering point for those who make it.

I will take the piccies and do an article for the magazine.

Anyone thinking of going is welcome to contact me by email to arrange the rendezvous.

Weekend working will keep me from some of the other events, Mick, sorry, but I hope to see you at one or two.

Regards ;)

John.

Guest mickmellors

Great Stuff

Let me know if there is anything you need.

Do I assume you are offering to take bookings from Members or do they do their own booking and meet up with you.

Put a plan togetherand send it to me and we can promote it in the Feb Mag.

Re weekend working - Throw a SICKY and come and join us ! ! ! !

B) I live about 7 miles east of Brighton and may well be able to help out at this end re reception at Brighton.I dont think they will let us have a BBQ on Madeira Drive but there are a few Fish and chip shops along there and bars.

regards chris :blink: