Dorset Club

Guest SWANAGE DAVE

Guest SWANAGE DAVE

Hi, couls anyone tell me if there is a club/group in Dorset area please? I cant seem to find any info regarding one and being new it would help. cheers Dave ;)

Guest chris brown
Hi, couls anyone tell me if there is a club/group in Dorset area please? I cant seem to find any info regarding one and being new it would help. cheers Dave ;)

There should be meets in your area as there is a club area sec But why not join the club that way you will get a list of all members in your area and the cost of joining will be more than saved on discount from your insurance.

Membership forms

Guest SWANAGE DAVE
There should be meets in your area as there is a club area sec But why not join the club that way you will get a list of all members in your area and the cost of joining will be more than saved on discount from your insurance.

Membership forms

Cheers Chris, i am going to join but didnt know if there was a club in my area which would have made it pointless being the only one if you know what i mean. can you reclaim the insurance saving back even if you have already paid in full? not that it was a lot in the first place, i have seven different cars and this was by far the cheapest. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest chris brown
Cheers Chris, i am going to join but didnt know if there was a club in my area which would have made it pointless being the only one if you know what i mean. can you reclaim the insurance saving back even if you have already paid in full? not that it was a lot in the first place, i have seven different cars and this was by far the cheapest. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've never tries but knowing insurance brokers and company’s but my guess would be "Hell would freeze over first" :p