Superspec Wiring

jmspec

The loom was put on my car by RH and now I have decided to try to sort it out. WHAT A MESS.

There are wires chopped off with bear ends left touching the body etc.

I have decided not to have heaters and wipers on the car. I have bought Smiths clocks so these need to be re-wired. I am going to buy a replacment ECU (possibly Emerald).

The decision I have to make is whether to rip the exsisting loom out and start agian as most of it is not used now and even less will be used in the future.

Has anyone out there got any home made diagrams to give me a start on the lighting, fuel pump circuits etc?

Thanks, Jez

Jez

Have you tried some one like http://www.premierwiring.co.uk/Home/home/About-us

They do a 7 style loom for about £100.00, if I remember correctly they also offer good customer support.

Ian & Carole,

No I didn't know you could buy them off the shelf, but most of it will not be use, ie washers, wipers, heaters etc. Thats why I was thinking of making my own.

If I used spiral wrap then later additions could be added.

Just need a few pointers to get me started. I am not a complete electrical novice, just never done to much auto electrical work.

Jez