Zetec Injector Wiring?

Guest Jomeo69

Guest Jomeo69

Ok right here goes.

Im slowly starting the wiring on my zetec, i would like to try to reuse the zetec injection loom that came with the engine for ease of use really.

So in the first picture this may sound silly but injectors, each has both a black and a green wire comming from the injector plug, each wire has a thin colour strip running through it (Green/red and Black/red) ok one is injector driver from the ecu and one is earth to the ecu. Pins i have in the book sumwhere no problem there, my question is there is another connection on the plug which has the same colours on it in this case (the same as injector 2) black/yellow and green/yellow. What is this and do i need it?

There is also another plug which leads off the main connection block which has what looks like another injector plug on it (may be able to see in second photo), this is coloured white/purple and brown/white. do i need this?

there are also some other connections on the loom. if anyone would happen to know which ones i can use and which ones not it would be great.

Any help would as always be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Joe