Center Mirror

Guest phil's zero project

I believe not, some have had failures

are right can you or any one pls recomend any thing or where to may be get some thing that would be ok iam not having a screen at all just a double bubble after its tested

Guest boggybogstar

if the suckon ones are e marked then you should be ok - you may have to put some trim round it to remove any sharp edges though - the cheapy ones from halfrauds are not e marked!

I used the centre mirror from the Sierra and just double sided it to a piece of L shaped stainless and then double sided that to my scuttle top - SVA man had no problem even though when the engine was running it vibrated!

Take the one off your tin top and fabricate something up for the SVA

if the suckon ones are e marked then you should be ok - you may have to put some trim round it to remove any sharp edges though - the cheapy ones from halfrauds are not e marked!

I used the centre mirror from the Sierra and just double sided it to a piece of L shaped stainless and then double sided that to my scuttle top - SVA man had no problem even though when the engine was running it vibrated!

Take the one off your tin top and fabricate something up for the SVA

are cool thank another trip to car heaven then (scrap yard ) to get one

Guest scrabster

hi,the halfords suction mirror i got was totaly useless,you could only see the sky so i took it back and got one from gbs which is a stick on and sva ok.mine passed 2 weeks ago at brum and no mention of mirror.

jess.

hi,the halfords suction mirror i got was totaly useless,you could only see the sky so i took it back and got one from gbs which is a stick on and sva ok.mine passed 2 weeks ago at brum and no mention of mirror.

jess.

thanks again might give them a ring tom ang get some thing sorted out

Guest starnie67

just passed with a mini mirror mounted upside down temporarly To the dash no worries sva it quickly this iva stuff sounds scary!!! Real shame there going to ruin the uks only real car production too.,

• 2 weeks later...

Used one of them halfords kidney shape blind spot mirrors (£14.99). Sticks to scuttle with m3 disc. Complete Kitcar used one on riot build. TUV approval markings with convex plastic lens, tester said it was millimetre perfect for height size and very pleased with field of view.