South Humberside Area Members?

thespannerman

Hi to everyone,

Just passed SVA on series 3a at the first attempt, Beverley 02/03/09. Driving to lincoln for DVLA inspsction on Thursday so keeping my fingers crossed to get some plates on way home. Love to hear from any RHOCAR members in the Grimsby/Lincs area.

The Spanner Man

Hi what time on Thursday ??

Might be able to see you there.

Our SVA was Beverley a few years ago.

9:15 on Thursday, hope to meet up. Driving red/stainless 3a - Carbon cycle wings/stone gaurds - no windscreen - silver weller racing steel wheels.

Keeping my eye on weather forcast, getting better as week goes on. Raining at 6:00 gone by 9:00 so hoping to miss it, Taking tarp and duck tape just in case!!

The Spanner Man

Guest craig030774
9:15 on Thursday, hope to meet up. Driving red/stainless 3a - Carbon cycle wings/stone gaurds - no windscreen - silver weller racing steel wheels.

Keeping my eye on weather forcast, getting better as week goes on. Raining at 6:00 gone by 9:00 so hoping to miss it, Taking tarp and duck tape just in case!!

The Spanner Man

erm north east lincolnshire now m8 got a 2b on me drive on wybers and on 10 off all this week . sorry not been on here for a while going through a divorce blah blah blah any excuse

Guest Nigel Novice

Hi welcome

I'm a Scunny Bunny just over the hill from you :rolleyes: mind I'm a fair way off getting me wheels rolling, still the threat of redundancy has now passed and I can continue, its been a crap 3 months been on and off my notice 3 times :mellow:

I think if you join you will find a list of local members will pop through our letter box along with your membership card ;)

Hi welcome

I'm a Scunny Bunny just over the hill from you :rolleyes: mind I'm a fair way off getting me wheels rolling, still the threat of redundancy has now passed and I can continue, its been a crap 3 months been on and off my notice 3 times :mellow:

I think if you join you will find a list of local members will pop through our letter box along with your membership card ;)

Hi Nigel,

Joined the club last week but only showed up one member in the area. Met Ian & Carole and got a couple of contacts from them. Read your profile and if anyone can get a light weight on the road sounds like you have the know how. Work partime now and run round after the kids. Use to work in the bike trade on the spanners for ten years. Worked for a time at Rusty's in Scunny when Clive owned it (before it changed hands, went bust, got flatened). Work on one bit of the car at a time till your list of jobs are all ticked off, and it ends up being a car.

The Spanner Man

• 4 weeks later...