Ne Get Togther

Redspec

Hi all

I'm starting this new thread (a good sugestion from Chris27) as the invite to help tony is burried in another thread and may have been missed:-

Hi Tony,

Sorry I could not make the NE meeting but if it is any help I will be at the works factory unit on Sat the 4th if you want to fetch your car up, (I plan to be tinkering with my ss) I am no expert in electrics but have been known to change the odd light bulb. I plan to have the car lift set up so if any of the other NE hoods want to come and play, exchange ideas, help each other out, all welcolme, the workshop should hold 4-5 cars at a time so plenty of room, plenty of tools air, power, welder, socket sets, axle stands etc, etc. and plenty of electrical cable, crimps etc.

The unit is near stanley, any one interested give me a shout.

Steve

PS plenty of tea BUT BRING YOUR OWN BLOODY HOB NOBS LOL

Plenty of clear polycarb for wind deflectors as well

Note to self must buy more cups

Steve

Guest sritony
Hi Steve

count me in!!!

i'll bring my own mug if it helps

cheers

C :D

Hi Steve

i'll def come, just let me know a time and i'll be there, looked on google earth last night so I know where to go now so thats good... hopefully we can get a bit of a run too,

I'll get the hob nobs tommorow!!! choc :D or plain????

Cars getting taxed tommorow so first run out since november!

Hi Steve

i'll def come, just let me know a time and i'll be there

Hi Tony / Chris

I was thinking 1st brew about 9.30 if that is ok with you guys

Offer is still open to any one else PM me for details

Steve

Hi Steve

sounds good

I'll bring some test kit and wire to help to find sri tony's fault....

Steve Knaggs is going to pop in on the morning ....

Any more takers??????

Hi Chris thats great

Just to add a little carrot LOL, I will be machining some wind deflectors from polycarb, it's no problem to machine a few more sets at the same time, free to anyone that turns up.

Steve ;)

Guest sritony

Hi Steve/ Chris or anyone :)

Yes 9:30 sounds very good , i'll set sky + box to tape f1 qual so no spoiling if you hear first!!!\

Had car first time out today for a 10 mile run worked fine, fan belt was a bit noisy at beginning but no mechanical problems, but i did notice very very faintly you could see the milage on the speedo but the batt light also stayed on through the whole run but know it did this when i got it from Rob.

Just seen weather for week ahead hope it stays nice otherwise roof will be coming out haha!

Guest sritony
yeh might have a look over, see if i can get Ken to come as well. Mot and taxed today, had the first run out tonight.

Graham

ah fantastic , just praying for the weather to keep up otherwise i will be buying some tape and putting roof on haha!

Hi Steve

we have a very possible from Ken , an almost definate from Eric ( pass dependant) and a definate for a quick visit from Steve Knaggs!!

better make sure you're tea pot is big enough!!

Tony - could you remember to bring everything that turbo has mentioned about the wiring etc and we'll take your car to bits for you :D :D

can't promise we can fix it or get it back together, but we'll have a good time trying!!! lol

see you sat

cheers

Chris

Hi Steve

better make sure you're tea pot is big enough!!

Thats great Chris

Have you heard of 1 cup tea bags LOL

(Dont tell any one but the coffee is hidden in the bottom draw of my desk).

Tony

Best get a couple of packets of hob nobs, 1 of each i think?

Any one else

PM me for Details (or Chris)

See you all Sat.

Steve

Guest sritony

Best get a couple of packets of hob nobs, 1 of each i think?

Any one else

PM me for Details (or Chris)

See you all Sat.

Steve

Yeah looks like I will be getting a few packets tommorow haha, I have the wireing diagram in the boot of the ss anyways so just need to bring it along , but hopefully you can put it back together! just hope we can get it to work will be nice to see the petrol gauge!

I'll be there prob just before 9:30 going to set off from blyth at 8:30 ish, checked weather so hood might be going on!