First Drive!

Tazzzzman1

:D Took it out for it's first run yesterday to the DVLA at Sheffield for it's BUI. Couldn't have picked a better afternoon....Warm & sunny!!

Just a bit nervous as it is 20 miles each way with only 2 test miles covered so far.

After treading carefully for the 1st few miles I opened her up.....WOW! :D :D :D :D :D

Talk about the grin factor, made all those cold dark nights worth while. Got to the DVLA without any drama's. Only minor issue I had was the pipe from the Rad to the header tank coming off in the DVLA car park (due to heat). DVLA gave me some more water, clipped on the pipe properly this time and gave it some welly on the way home. Had to keep checking my mirrors for the boys in blue though as I was getting a few looks without any plates...

Should have my "D" reg confirmed next week.

Off to get some earplugs now as my right ear is still ringing....perhaps exhaust is a bit too loud?? Nah....

;)

Only other issue I have is oil leaking from the gearbox, although I'm pretty sure this is from the bolts in the inspection plate (on top). Think the gear box is over filled so will need to sort this one out before I put in any serious mileage....Can't wait..

Cheers

The biggest grinner in town! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Stuartl
:D Took it out for it's first run yesterday to the DVLA at Sheffield for it's BUI. Couldn't have picked a better afternoon....Warm & sunny!!

Just a bit nervous as it is 20 miles each way with only 2 test miles covered so far.

After treading carefully for the 1st few miles I opened her up.....WOW! :D :D :D :D :D

Talk about the grin factor, made all those cold dark nights worth while. Got to the DVLA without any drama's. Only minor issue I had was the pipe from the Rad to the header tank coming off in the DVLA car park (due to heat). DVLA gave me some more water, clipped on the pipe properly this time and gave it some welly on the way home. Had to keep checking my mirrors for the boys in blue though as I was getting a few looks without any plates...

Should have my "D" reg confirmed next week.

Off to get some earplugs now as my right ear is still ringing....perhaps exhaust is a bit too loud?? Nah....

;)

Only other issue I have is oil leaking from the gearbox, although I'm pretty sure this is from the bolts in the inspection plate (on top). Think the gear box is over filled so will need to sort this one out before I put in any serious mileage....Can't wait..

Cheers

The biggest grinner in town! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fantastic!!!

Well done!!

Where are the pics then????

:D :D