Anybody Know Where It Fits

jmspec

Guest sritony
Finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, but I have a few left over bits.

Does anyone know what this is for?

Jez

is a mini propeller for when it brakes down :D

I think that is supposed to be used as a restrictor that fits into the neck of the fuel filler so that you can only get in an unleaded nozzle.

You will need some method of restriction for SVA if you are registering your SS as a new car

John

Guest turbo

iirc exhaust silencer,i think the idea is you throw 2 metal pot scouwerers up the exhaust then fold back the tabs and put it up the exhaust to stop the scowrers blowing back out.

Finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, but I have a few left over bits.

Does anyone know what this is for?

Jez

yes its for the silencer to lower the sound i got away with out it just. but taff didn't so we just put two small welds for the test or just retard the engine abit and dose the same thing but with that proppellor it will reduce power alittle as it is a restrictor . just like an mfi always a few bits over lol

Guest andrewmoorhouse

its definatley the restrictor that goes in the filler neck on fuel tank bend the wings in and slide it up from the bottom of neck so it is an inch or so from the top try and secure it if you can the tester commented on mine because he could push it up and down, but as he couldnt pull it out completly he passed it as ok