Mot

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

took my 2b for it's mot today, been off the road since October last year, as they couldn't do the brake test on thier rolling road, 2 of them took her for a road test 15 mins later they came back with big grins on thier faces, she passed, don't know how good these are but CO - 0.79% HC - 78ppm and for the advisory notice sheet item 1 covers fitted to front suspension bolts and nuts , item 2, offside subframe mount grounded (show me a 2b that hasn't), all I've got to do is tax & insure her(pickles £98) :yahoo:

peter2b

Well done Pete. Mine sailed through last week too. I've been back to the same place since I built the car and they always make a fuss of it, take good care of it and allow me to be involved. Only charge me £20 too and no, that's not a special 'police price'!!!!

Mine passed today no probs as well, due to the 83 A plate no emisions test which was worrying me due to the bike carbs the mot guy loves it he came back from the brake test with a grin and a half.

i think he is going to get a 7 of some sort soon.

Insured it as well for £125 prem choice.

Dan

Guest musker 04
Mine passed today no probs as well, due to the 83 A plate no emisions test which was worrying me due to the bike carbs the mot guy loves it he came back from the brake test with a grin and a half.

i think he is going to get a 7 of some sort soon.

Insured it as well for £125 prem choice.

Dan

nice one Pete i have a spare brake fluid reservoir if you do need one if yours leaks again