Derbyshire Run

speedtripledan

Went for a drive with colin (solcol) yesterday me in my late 2b+ wishbone and him in a sliding pillar highlighted the differences that people talk about with the front end mine was more stable and quicker in the bends.

Also showed how good bike carbs were he has twin 40 delortos verses my blade carbs both set up on dyno my one did seem quicker certainly ticked over smoother.

anyone thinking of bike carbs do it there great! wish i,d done it sooner

It was a really fun drive out 54 miles and both cars made it home without breaking down.

anyone else in derbyshire want to join us next time ? might start our own little meet if there is enough of us anyone up for that ?

Just a snip of the drive on youtube.

Dan

Guest Tim Norman

There already is Derby meet, although over the winter is does seem to have died a bit.

When are you thinking of your next run out? Might be tempted to join you.

There already is Derby meet, although over the winter is does seem to have died a bit.

When are you thinking of your next run out? Might be tempted to join you.

anytime the sun is out and the car is working :) itching to do the cat and fiddle might get up early tomorrow and go matlock bakewell buxton cat and fiddle and back to matlock for food. leaving matlock bath about 8ish

Dan