Tunnel

Guest sritony

Guest sritony

Righttttttttt

So NE kit car run is 30 miles away from my house if I take the normal route.....

IF I take the tyne Tunnel which is about a mile long its 15 miles and would cut out a massive back track and mean a stright line all the way down to the meet.

Could I take a kit car in a tunnel? would I die? passout? would my gf maybe pass out for few hours (not sure if thats positive or negative)? I presume convertables go in tunnels or do they not?

Whats peoples experiences?

Guest Barryking

I hope the chap who has driven to Italy in his kit car replies to this he went through the Gotthard tunnel its the third longest road tunnel in the world, he made it and i am sure he didn't hold his breath. i used to drive coaches through there and none of the kids could hold their breath the entire length of the tunnel.

Guest sritony

yep I def think the boy racer moment might be in the question will have to get Louise to film it!

The amount of days of my life I have knocked off me when I have had kit car on in garage I am sure it cant be any worse!

Guest sritony

Yep just look out for 2 people unconcious on the side of the road!

looking forward to the run out and the tunnel now! curious to see what sort of looks I get as I pull up and hitting the bucket might be a challenge in itself!!