Well Chuffed

speedtripledan

Having spent a few quid this year putting bikecarbs and stuff on my 2.0L pinto i was well impressed when out last night with my mate in his lotus exige s (230bhp) that 0 to more than 60 but less than 100mph he was only just edging a way. i didn't expect that at all i,ve driven his car and its silly quick.

last year with the standard efi setup and him in his non super charged exige he wiped the floor with me. this year not much in it glad i spent the money now the look on his face was worth it alone his face :aggressive: my face :yahoo:

Can,t imagine what all you 170bhp + drivers hoods go like

Dan

Guest Ian & Carole

Sounds good Dan

You really will have to contact Mat soon and get your title changed to "well chuffed" :D :D

Seems it HAS been worth it after all.

Guest scrabster

sounds like money well spent.ive booked a rolling road session with torque tune a fortnight today so hoping for a good result like yours.

jess. B)

Guest sritony
that 0 to more than 60 but less than 100mph he was only just edging a way. i didn't expect that at all i,ve driven his car and its silly quick.

that was supposed to read 70mph I take it :lol: :p

mines got quite a few bits of luxury so weights it down quite a bit but was still chuffed when I ALMOST kept up with my mates civic type R but hes just bought a astra VXR so none more of that haha!

that was supposed to read 70mph I take it :lol: :p

mines got quite a few bits of luxury so weights it down quite a bit but was still chuffed when I ALMOST kept up with my mates civic type R but hes just bought a astra VXR so none more of that haha!

i beat a type r last saturday he was "notimpressed"! he pointed at me with his middle finger... :) i,m just a 37yr old boy racer or middle aged racer perhaps ??

Guest sritony

I saw a car think it might of been mk indy on somewhere (spacific i know) which had a nos kit on it....

i get told off and evil glares if I push my kit in anyways