Drive Home

Guest bone

had geat time pig was fantastic weather was good to us beer flowed especialy for stuart pic will follow soon stu sorry i didn't get to sat tata to all. nice to meet chris hope he will join the mad house soon and post some more pics of stu hahaha. packed everything in went home with more stuff and more room as well ? no didn't forget the wife hmmmmmmmm. the car ran like a bag of spanners pulled up at home bargin in sheffield didn't sell no tools so carried on seemed like timming or fuel but still drove but with out the pickup so nice long drive home . got to the lockup had a quick look at timming ok . fuel yep in the pot , baffeld stood up just looked down to find 1 and 2 carb had come of the manifold so it was runing on 3 an 4 only very lucky i know not to get caught on fire . so fixed it and ran like normal again so now i know to take a few tools with me . them peskey bike carb rubbers hope the to bbears got home ok with there driver zoozzoom . nice to see all and see you at the next one

Guest zoomzoom

No it was ok on the way home.

I put a new rad cap on it and also filled the rad with ''water wetter'' and the temp stayed below 110 if I stayed below 70mph

Going upto 70 and over it would go up to 120 so I stayed at 65 all the way home. :fool:

A cowl will fix it I think

Marcus

you got pic of them dave the rubbers are from richard .marcus glad you didn't need your tools on the way home should of borrowed them lol anyway what you need for your rad is a bit of metal to make a duct to get the air flow through the rad hahahaha see you all next time no worrys mr &mrs t

Guest Chris_

Cheers Graham, Was nice meeting you all. Just got to weigh up all the bits in Zero Kits. See what i can mix and match.

As for pics :bad: Oh, i couldn't. It wouldn't be fair. Would it? :spiteful:

Cheers

Chris

Graham, you are a plank!!

Take the mick out of me for packing a tool kit???

Didn't even stop to look at it on your way home???

Jeeez, I would have thought Debbie was like "why don't you have a look??"

there again knowing your mechanical skills ( and everyone else knowing what you're like after Debbie explained a lot)

I bet she was really like "For God's sake just drive us home!!!"

Funny how you never got in touch to mention that, embarrased eh??

Just remember that tool kit that I bought fitted just right in my boot.

Remember that I had to put my pipes on after I had the same problem prior to Stoneleigh (why I didn't drive)

Oh, by the way my jubilee clips cost £3 each 'cos they are a lot thinner than standard and fit on the carbs great,

also the silicone pipe cost £30 for a metre, but I do have some of the pipe left, almost a metre!!

so if you want some you can have some on Graham terms (it'll cost ya!)

plank

skills an you don't go hand in hand you didn't even want to start your build till i helped you ! scared lol couldn't even put a wheel on without cutting your head . anyway fixed it grinded jubs down works great bye the way try pushing your rear suspensiopn down hmmmmmm nothing i know i near had my car going sideways when out with steve and some others on sataday good laugh though you going to stafford show

Cheers Graham, Was nice meeting you all. Just got to weigh up all the bits in Zero Kits. See what i can mix and match.

As for pics :bad: Oh, i couldn't. It wouldn't be fair. Would it? :spiteful:

Cheers

Chris

hi chris glad to here from you. nice to meet you and yeh you have to show the pics its just not right that you don't. start a poll on show or not then its out of your hands which on the bucket of things is fair . hope to meet up soon maybe the next show. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: hahahaha stu