Go Karting In The North East

Guest sritony

Guest sritony

I am looking for some reaction on this,

but today got me back in mood for something not done for a few years which is Go Karting and its loads better when its not your own pride and joy your thrashing round a circuit my vRS is making some strange noises now :(

Sunderland track is a good un and plus outdoors and they do it late sessions too or maybe even Boro, its something that doesn't need alot of notice or much planning think you need between 15-20 to book the track out and cost isn't much and its alot of fun, laptimes, practice, qualy and a race!

I'm up for it

So is Louise

Brian

Ross (and he can organise few of his mates)

Sophie likes go karting so sure she would pop along

So just something a bit different I know we have all have big go karts but for min cost and no risk of breaking anything I thought I would throw it out there!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for the karting. But I'm off on my summer hols in two weeks and next weekends the Sunderland air display so it will have to be on an evening for me.

Guest sritony
I'm up for the karting. But I'm off on my summer hols in two weeks and next weekends the Sunderland air display so it will have to be on an evening for me.

Cool i'll add you to a newly formed list prob organise it for after you get back

gives people chance to save up money, etc

just seen this on the website, extreme off road karting but means going to Kendal

http://www.karting-nation.co.uk/sites/pric...amp;formatID=80

Guest sritony

All good then, got a lad from work to come too so thats 12 , so only need 4-5 more (which my mate ross will get no probs if no more RHOCAR members) or something to make numbers up plus working for police I might be able to get money off 10 % poss I will give it a try!

Will pick a date to go within the next 4 to 5 weeks

I'll go ahead and arrange it towards weekend

So if anyone has a set of dates they really cant make let me know before weekend.

Guest sritony

Right so far we have, so good line up :)

P Carr

I Marr

Neil

Chris

Chris bro

Grizzly

Steve Knaggs

Brian

Ross

Chris (work)

Tony

Louise

Sophie

Adain

Graham

Guest graham.g

Tony try get a definite date, time, cost , so we can plan ahead, this looks promising, dependant on dates.

maybe get a couple of alternative dates so we can pick the best one.

graham

" I need to update my avatar"