Its Been A Lovely Day (for A Change, Where You All Been?)

Guest sritony

Guest sritony

Thought I would just start a topic on what everyone has done today in thier hoods, because I made it to an area which I have been itching to get to!

My last major alternator problem was when my kit was stuck on a hill (for 2 hours) on my first ever RHOCAR run out trying to get to Alston............... but today I finally made it woohoo!!!! I had no problems done 800 miles so far this since the problem and have done about 1300 since gettng the kit car in November so racking up them miles!

I have more Youtube videos have a look for tonysuper7 (once they upload in hours time)ones of me and the track day in the tin top where its about as entertaining as paint drying but you do get to see me getting overtaken and how bad my driving is! and a 2nd one of the day trip to Alston, lovely roads but some crazy bikers out there some of the none overtaking places they overtook were just stupid!

Great roads, lots of fun, very windy and got some good pics overall good day out

100_0679.jpg

Decided to be adventurous and take the car on it's longest run yet...(still gaining confidence as it has only been on the road a few months). Took it to the Northern classic car show at Ripley Castle, North Yorkshire (150mile round trip). Great day in stunning settings. Met up with 3 other hoodies. Great weather for a change, and the car ran trouble free (apart from getting beached on a speed hump out of the show. Had to get a security guard to literally give a lift!) :wacko:

Now done 1300 miles since May without any majors so guess I should enjoy the weather whilst it lasts..... :yahoo: