Southern Run Take 2

chris n

Hi All,

I'm posting this on the behalf of Mark.

NTDWM

Regards

Chris. B)

Southern Run - The Big Brekkie 11th Oct

following on from the Southern Run to Bentley we're aiming for something similar.......multiple runs, convoy style ending up at the Chalet Cafe nr Cowfold, just off the A272. The runs will start at slightly different times to allow the cars to get to the Cafe around the same time - 10.00.

So far we have 2 definite start points:

Newlands Corner Nr Shere and Wrotham Nr Sevenoaks both of these will leave at apporx 9.0am

We're hoping that once we have a clearer idea of interest that we'll be able to look at additioanl start points, potentially Lewes and Haslemere/Godalming. As before i'd appreciate it if anyone who is interested can let me know direct by email - markgreen450@googlemail.com . pls just let me know your rough location and that you've come from this site. as soon as i have a clear picture of who is where then we can look to add other start points that may be more suitable.....

Obviously this is weather dependant - but that shouldnt stop you putting a note in the diary and confirming in principle :-)

cheers mark g

• 4 weeks later...
Guest greenwood03

well we did get a cple of hoods turn up and sorry to say that i didnt get to talk to the owners.......was very well attended, just over 50 cars turned up at the Cafe, for a buttie and a catch up/tyre kick. will keep you posted of the next 'event'.....if there are any owners in kent who are interested in a more local run, please do make contact......thinking that will have a coast brekkie run sometime in the next few weeks, same deal, weather dependent. so feel free to email me if you'd like to be kept updated on that or anything future runs - markgreen450@googlemail.com