I Have Gone And Done It -

Guest graham.g

Guest graham.g

After owning several kit cars, none of them built by me, and been a rhocar member for the last couple of years, and kind of regretting selling my mk Indy.

I HAVE

gone and done it, and ordered a Zero kit this morning. :D :D

Graham.

Guest mastarforth

MATE!

Excellent news mate.

We have plenty experience in bulding this car now, finishing michaels quite quickly, so plenty help can be offered.

What engine are you thinking?

When are you collecting the kit?

May put added momentum in finishing the Sonic quick, so that I am free to assist in yours when you want it.

Guest graham.g
MATE!

Excellent news mate.

We have plenty experience in bulding this car now, finishing michaels quite quickly, so plenty help can be offered.

What engine are you thinking?

When are you collecting the kit?

May put added momentum in finishing the Sonic quick, so that I am free to assist in yours when you want it.

Thanks Andy I'm sure I will not build it as quickly as Michael's, getting time has always put me off in the past and i Was thinking of buying another fully built kit over the winter, but after a lot of thinking I suppose it's now or never.

Keeping it simple for IVA with a pinto engine, can always change and upgrade at a later date.

Will hopefully have my donar by the weekend.

Should have the kit in 4 to 5 weeks time.

Graham

After owning several kit cars, none of them built by me, and been a rhocar member for the last couple of years, and kind of regretting selling my mk Indy.

I HAVE

gone and done it, and ordered a Zero kit this morning. :D :D

Graham.

Well done Graham at this rate the northeast will be getting called Zero land :D. Hope you got a good deal? at this rate the 2 babies can grow up together with Michaels playing big brother :rolleyes: and Pauls playing the middle child.

Steve

Guest oddsocks
Well done, when you pick it up ensure you have the manual, as if they forget to give you that then you are screwed :o

;)

What manual taff? The cd that comes with it-few pics or am i missing it?

Guest graham.g
Posts like this make me regret selling the Sub K and it only went last week, is it ok if pop round and have look over the winter?

Paul

More than welcome Paul, just give us a shout.

I have seen the zero manual, or rather the lack of it. Luckily I have Michael and Andy to steer me in the right direction as they have put one together very nicely :D .

You're making me so jelous, :spiteful: I have a car sitting on my drive waiting to be sold, until then I can't order mine,

Good luck with the build and will deffinatly keeping a close eye on the build for tips