2.0 Dohc Efi

Guest FLUX

I am struggling with some wiring - Stupidly bought a Sierra engine 2.0i DOHC i4 from Ebay (with all the wiring). The stupid bit was thinking I could follow the Ford wiring diagram in the back of the Haynes manual. I am trying to figure out a couple of parts that do not seem to marry up;

1) I have a large fuse (30amp) in a yellow holder and two White holders (empty) which connect to Red/Blue, Black/Red and Black/Green wires. Should these have fuses in them?

2) I have a connector (medium size) with 7 wires (Red/Blue, Brown/white, yellow/brown, green/black, red/black,brown/green, black) - where do these go to?

Any help would be great

thanks

:D

Stuart,

I dont think that 30 Amp fuse was a standard part. At least I dont remember it. the large connectors (2 off) cannect to the other looms.

black/red & black/green tend to be the indicators --so could that be the lighting circuits?

graham B

I am struggling with some wiring - Stupidly bought a Sierra engine 2.0i DOHC i4 from Ebay (with all the wiring). The stupid bit was thinking I could follow the Ford wiring diagram in the back of the Haynes manual. I am trying to figure out a couple of parts that do not seem to marry up;

1) I have a large fuse (30amp) in a yellow holder and two White holders (empty) which connect to Red/Blue, Black/Red and Black/Green wires. Should these have fuses in them?

2) I have a connector (medium size) with 7 wires (Red/Blue, Brown/white, yellow/brown, green/black, red/black,brown/green, black) - where do these go to?

Any help would be great

thanks

:D