Guest oshiney2

Guest oshiney2

hi can anyone tell me how to get a picture of my car as my avatar the pictures in my pc seem be to big and it will not accept them how do i reduce my pictures step by step please call me thick or what thanks bbbyyyeeee obecanobe :D

Guest The Modfather

Open a photobucket account (free) and using their software you can browse your pic folders, pick the one you want and download it to photobucket, then the IMG link will show underneath the picture. Just cut and paste the IMG link into your profile on here, and it'l download and resize for you!

I believe that there is an avatar "how to do it" thread on here as well.

Good luck, HTH

Darren

At the top of the main forum page click on My Controls this will take you to

Your Control Panel on the left hand side of the page is a set of boxes scroll down to Personal Profile box

Fifth one down in that box is Edit Avatar Settings cick on that and it will take you to Your Avatar Settings

from there you can upload photos from a URL to an online avatar image or Upload an image from your computer.

Avatar must be no bigger than 64 pixels by 64 pixels in size and an uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 20 KB.

HTH

At the top of the main forum pape click on My Controls this will take you to

Your Control Panel on the left hand side of the page is a set of boxes scroll down to Personal Profile box

Fifth one down in that box is Edit Avatar Settings cick on that and it will take you to Your Avatar Settings

from there you can upload photos from a URL to an online avatar image or Upload an image from your computer.

Avatar must be no bigger than 64 pixels by 64 pixels in size and an uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 20 KB.

HTH

Just tried it myself...dead easy!

:yahoo:

hi can anyone tell me how to get a picture of my car as my avatar the pictures in my pc seem be to big and it will not accept them how do i reduce my pictures step by step please call me thick or what thanks bbbyyyeeee obecanobe :D

Check the members section out for the "Sizing images" topic (pinned). There is a free resizing app there...