Etb Gauges

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

How do you fit the fuel sender, as from the pictures it doesn't appear to have the supply pipes etc? Do you still use the sierra one to utilise the supply pipe but the ETB sender, as I believe the sierra one is supply pipe and sender all in one?

Or am I wrong? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Darren

This is how I did mine.

post-2599-1259708877_thumb.jpg post-2599-1259708861_thumb.jpg

The additional plate between the sender and tank is required as the existing hole in the tank is too big. The fuel pipe runs through this and towards the middle of the tank. You may need a return as well depending on your setup. I have had no problems so far, the fuel gauge works fine.

I am happy with the ETB clocks they appear excellent quality and were a doddle to wire in. :)

Andy

Guest The Modfather
This is how I did mine.

post-2599-1259708877_thumb.jpg post-2599-1259708861_thumb.jpg

The additional plate between the sender and tank is required as the existing hole in the tank is too big. The fuel pipe runs through this and towards the middle of the tank. You may need a return as well depending on your setup. I have had no problems so far, the fuel gauge works fine.

I am happy with the ETB clocks they appear excellent quality and were a doddle to wire in. :)

Andy

Hi Andy.

So what you're saying is, you had the sierra one fitted originally, and then changed it for the ETB sender. In doing so, you have had to cover over the larger sierra hole with the plate that you have put the ETB sender and new pick up pipe in?????

If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard then.

Let me know if that's what you done.

Cheers mate

Darren

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Modfather

Just got a phone call from ETB and my gauges were dispatched today and will be with me tomorrow!!!!!! :D :D :D

I can't wait. I've got everything else waiting, warning lights, switches and new wiring etc. I'' pick up some MDF in the morning and cut the template and then the fun really starts.

OOOHH it's exciting :rolleyes: