Sierra Dash To Etb Gauges

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

Ok, so carrying on the theme, I'm going to bechanging from the sierra dash clocks to ETB gauges soon. Has anyone else gone this route, or similar?

I just need to know how to rewire the loom to use individual warning lights and the gauges themselves.I'm assuming the sierra clocks have one or two plug connectors on the rear, is it just a case of going through the wiring diagram and cutting then joing to the relevent warning light/gauge?

I have probably answered my own question there, but if there is any sound advice it will be appreciated ;)

Regards

Darren

Guest mower man
Thanks guys, anyone else with any ideas, greatly appreciated :D

Hi Ithink you answered your own question mate but as quoted obtain multiplugs Ididn't and dread having to take thedash out!!! :sorry: :fool: 8P regards mower man

Guest The Modfather

I had a look up behind the dash and what a nightnare! Whoever built it has used wire similar to telephone cable, or some other similar multi strand colour sheathed cable, but he obviously hadn't enough cores has he left the dash illumination unwired.

Can't wait to get it all out and re-done.

Darren