Resizing Pictures

Mat-Moo

I've had an e-mail today asking me how to resze pictures, this to exaplin is a nightmare, and I know some of you have no issues... but at the same time I'm sure there are some of you who can't work out how to do it.

FEAR NOT - I have written a small utility for you to use. It's called "Image Sizer" (10/10 for originality, but I'll take new ideas for names!) and you can see more details about it here http://www.dps.uk.com/shareware_imagesizer.htm This is shareware with 10 days of free use for testing, and RHOCaR members will be entitled to a dicsount copy (see members only section).

• 1 year later...
Guest captn Pugwash

:D :D :D Flaiming eck mat, change your name to Merlin the wizard, what a smashing program, I have thousands of motorsprt images 20,000+ to be honest, I will pay for this prog straight away, would have made my life so easy 5 years ago.

Fantastic, how much and how do I pay.

Can send big jim images of my exmo build now without a problem,

Cheers,

Dave,

P.s

Wouldnt it be great if a woman could make a fellows life so easy so quickly, down loaded , installed and working in under 5 mins.!!!!!!! :p :p :p :blink: ;)

• 9 months later...
Guest chris brown

Thanks Mat now got the upgrade. For those who have problems sizing pictures I recommend this programme it’s easy to use. Well it would have to be for me to use it (before Bill says it) :p :p :p

• 3 months later...
Guest macca

Mat

I havent tried your resizer and i dont wish to do you out of any money here but I use the image re-sizer from microsoft. I downloaded it from the microsoft website. To re-size an image simply right click on it and select re-size. Click the new size that you require and it makes a new picture with the new size. Simple B) And totally free. It doesnt do cropping and editing but it is quick and easy.

Macca

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phil Slater

I've just downloaded a copy of the resizer done the business but when i try to upload an image I'mm getting this error message "You cannot upload this type of file" any suggestions why please?

Phil Slater

Guest TerryBarry

I think this board has a "One size fits all" error code.

Could be wrong type of file (not .jpg) or file size is too big - strange if you are using the resizer. :wacko:

Guest Phil Slater

It is strange, cos I've used the resizer many times in the past with no problems. The only differance is that I'm using a laptop temporarly and not my desktop as that's out of commission and I've just downloaded the resizer onto it so I. can contribute some phots to thread ot two. :huh: