Diff, Drive Shafts And Stub Axles

steve_wilson

hi all,

just picked up a sub k and im in need of a diff, drive shafts and the back stub axles (not sure if thats the right word).

anything local-ish to york would be great. or i'm going to manchester on saturday so could pop across if your not too far out of the way!

Thanks, Steve (beer tokens waiting)

Guest neil stobbart

Steve,

How urgent do you need it? I'm about to change my drum braked rear axle for a disc braked set up so will have trailing arms, bearing carriers, drums etc with new hydraulic cylinders etc available early in March if you're interested. I'm in Bishop Auckland so we could sort something between Bishop and York.

Neil

I've got a complete rear axle you can have for £40. It's at our unit in Chorley so a chunk north of Manchester. But not too far for a trip out on any other day. It's from an 89ish 2.0 Sierra which had an injected pinto.

Iain

That sounds spot on to me. i'm not going to be able to collect it for a week or two but should be just the ticket!

Steve,

How urgent do you need it? I'm about to change my drum braked rear axle for a disc braked set up so will have trailing arms, bearing carriers, drums etc with new hydraulic cylinders etc available early in March if you're interested. I'm in Bishop Auckland so we could sort something between Bishop and York.

Neil

it looks likes im sorted now Neil, but will bear you in mind

Many thanks, Steve