Latest Zero Build Pictures.........

Shaft

Hi peeps,

I've just loaded up onto photobucket my latest build pics.

I've been Wife & Children free this weekend, so i bet you can't guess where i've spent most of my time :good:

Been a busy boy and made some good progress this weekend.

This latest lot of pics cover my method of fitting the battery tray, firewall & scuttle panel.

As always, this is just my way of doing it, and as such, not neccessarily the right way! :crazy:

Most pics have comments as to what i'm on with or why.

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/s...and%20firewall/

Best regards to all, :hi:

Nick.

Guest chelcott
Hi peeps,

I've just loaded up onto photobucket my latest build pics.

I've been Wife & Children free this weekend, so i bet you can't guess where i've spent most of my time :good:

Been a busy boy and made some good progress this weekend.

This latest lot of pics cover my method of fitting the battery tray, firewall & scuttle panel.

As always, this is just my way of doing it, and as such, not neccessarily the right way! :crazy:

Most pics have comments as to what i'm on with or why.

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/s...and%20firewall/

Best regards to all, :hi:

Nick.

what's make of rivet gun, and how was bending tool with thickness supplied with kit.

what's make of rivet gun, and how was bending tool with thickness supplied with kit.

Rivet gun is a 'Kobe'.

I don't understand your 2nd question??

Regards,

Nick.

Hi, think he must mean your folder.

Well done on quality of build, looks A1

Paul

Thanks Paul, it's always nice to receive positive comments............. keeps me sane. :p

I probably should have it finished by now, what with the hours i've got in it already.

I spent 8 hours Saturday & 7 hours Sunday just fitting the battery tray and firewall.

My mates reckon i've got OCD with dry fitting panels, then again, and again, and again........

If i end up with it looking like what i'm hoping for, i'll be a happy bunny. :drinks:

Nick.

Oh, i still haven't a clue about the... "bending tool with thickness" ???

looking good.

I think the ref. to bending tool is probably this pic?

SSL22308.jpg

and how did it cope with thicknes of stainless supplied with the kit? just how I read it.

I wish I had so much room to play in, I could do with one of those space heaters too, had ice in the garage today after -7 last night!

Ice!!! Brings back memories of building on the drive. I don't miss those days. Got the space heater off of ebay a couple of years ago, i won it for £20!!! Top bargain.

In answer to chelboys question now it's been explained to me........ doh!!,

It bends it easily.

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Hi Nick looking good. How did you mount your steering column? I have got the one with two big holes on the mounts and I am trying to figure out the best way to mount it. It may need some bushes to insert into the hole. Not sure.

Thanks Spencer

Hi Nick looking good. How did you mount your steering column? I have got the one with two big holes on the mounts and I am trying to figure out the best way to mount it. It may need some bushes to insert into the hole. Not sure.

Thanks Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Mines that type also and yes, you'll need some bushes turning up. Mines only temporarily fitted at the moment to check clearances etc so i'll be making some bushes for mine in the next couple of weeks. If your in no rush i'll make yours at the same time for you if you like. Just send some beer tokens to cover P&P.

Regards,

Nick.

Guest oddsocks
Hi Spencer,

Mines that type also and yes, you'll need some bushes turning up. Mines only temporarily fitted at the moment to check clearances etc so i'll be making some bushes for mine in the next couple of weeks. If your in no rush i'll make yours at the same time for you if you like. Just send some beer tokens to cover P&P.

Regards,

Nick.

Looking really good nick,cant believe how fast you've done it! Thanks for the spacers got to fit them the other day(at long last) Dont ask.

Let me know bout the bushes as well nick. Cheers mate

J

Looking really good nick,cant believe how fast you've done it! Thanks for the spacers got to fit them the other day(at long last) Dont ask.

Let me know bout the bushes as well nick. Cheers mate

J

You cant type....... " Don't ask"............. and then expect me not too. AND????? pmsl.

Did the spacers fit ok?? and i assume you want some steering column spacers also??

No probs mate, i'll make 3 sets then. :good:

Nick.