6ch Rc Stunt Helicoptor

speedtripledan

Guest The Modfather
belt cp stunt helicoptor for sale good condition full rc gear spare bat and blades needs setting up, also full spare carbon fibre air frame upgrade with cnc machined rotors etc never used cost Best part of £250

£100 + post

That is too cheap! :o Saying that, if I had the spare cash I'd snap your fingers at that price. That is a good heli, especialy for moderate beginners to start with.

If anyone is thinking about starting out in RC helis, this is the one for you, especially at this price

I have the Trex 450 with metal head gear, and an E-Sky Honey Bee King 3 (standard) Had the King first, but then got the Trex, and it is a lovely heli. It will hover at dead sticks, and the punch is awesome. I've only stuffed it once because I was showing off with some flips and rolls in front of some kids :lol:

Do you have others to fly or are you giving up RC? Someone will be mega happy!

Darren

That is too cheap! :o Saying that, if I had the spare cash I'd snap your fingers at that price. That is a good heli, especialy for moderate beginners to start with.

If anyone is thinking about starting out in RC helis, this is the one for you, especially at this price

I have the Trex 450 with metal head gear, and an E-Sky Honey Bee King 3 (standard) Had the King first, but then got the Trex, and it is a lovely heli. It will hover at dead sticks, and the punch is awesome. I've only stuffed it once because I was showing off with some flips and rolls in front of some kids :lol:

Do you have others to fly or are you giving up RC? Someone will be mega happy!

Darren

I couldn't get the hang of it to be honest, was ok with dual rotor but these just proved a step to far :o

I also have to many hobbys and never got the time to invest into learning