Insurance

Guest Jan

I just got a quote from 2Getherinsurance, sounds a good deal to me, best quote so far. Has anyone else used them and if so how would you rate them ??

Cheers guys:clapping:

Guest Ian Maycock

I have recently insured with them on comprehensive parts only, on 2000 miles for £89.50. they are underwritten by Liverpool Victoria who obviously have a good reputation in the market.

Iggy

Guest Stuartl

Yep, 2gether insurance for me too. £110 for 2k miles, parts only fully comp £8k guaranteed value as requested. Actual insurance is from Liverpool Victoria

Absolutely ANYTHING is better than Adrian FLUX!!

Thank you Gents, I did get a quote from A F and they were a bit pushy for me to sign up, I just told them I had other quotes to look at. I have been with Osborne & Sons for the last 6 years and would recommend them, they have changed policy for a different car and personal number plate change both times FREE of charge but this years premium went up by about £40 so thought I would look round.

Funny thing is when I told them I had better quotes and did they want to try to match them they dropped another £20 so it pays to shop around.

Anyway thanks for the comments, I will call 2Gether in the morning to sort it.

Cheers all

Jan:drinks: