Pair Of Seats On Ebay...

Shaft

Nick a link would have been nice :clapping: :aggressive: my ba**s are flesh and blood not crystal! :search: :search:

PMSL Ian, what a plonker i am.... thanks for the pi55taking

pointer mate, duely edited now, no one need ever know about my little foo-par! :spiteful:

Nick.

• Like 1

If you look at the quality close up, you can see there's no comparison between those and Intatrims seats at £280.

The guy that supplies these to GBS pays a mere £5 a pair at the docks - imported direct from China.

Si

Guest Stuartl

If you look at the quality close up, you can see there's no comparison between those and Intatrims seats at £280.

The guy that supplies these to GBS pays a mere £5 a pair at the docks - imported direct from China.

Si

Blimey that's some mark-up!

Si

Blimey Si, you got his number mate? I think i'll buy a hundred sets at that price and set up a stall at Stafford!! pmsl.

• Like 1