Insurance Renewal

Foz

Just had my renewal quote through from Adrian Flux and found out that they have kept my credit card details from last year, and will renew my insurance automatically if I don't tell them not to !!!

There is a small note in their T&Cs saying that they'll do this - does anybody read all the small print ?

Needless to say I'll be looking a lot closer in the future and recommend that you do the same.

I've shan't be renewing with Flux, after a short while on the phone I've gone with Graham Sykes & saved myself £25 for the same cover.

Hope this note saves anyone else getting caught out.

Steve.

Just had my renewal quote through from Adrian Flux and found out that they have kept my credit card details from last year, and will renew my insurance automatically if I don't tell them not to !!!

There is a small note in their T&Cs saying that they'll do this - does anybody read all the small print ?

Needless to say I'll be looking a lot closer in the future and recommend that you do the same.

I've shan't be renewing with Flux, after a short while on the phone I've gone with Graham Sykes & saved myself £25 for the same cover.

Hope this note saves anyone else getting caught out.

Steve.

Whilst this isn't only done by Flux it is just one of a number of stunts they pull to con you. The illegally set up a second direct debit from my account to take extra money and I had to instruct a solicitor and get my bank involved for a refund.

Flux are just crooks and liars and should be avoided at all cost

hi

i had the same with the co op insurance , i did not see the the automatic renewal note on the paper work and they took the money from my credit card . but when they sent me the new certifacte i phone them to say i had already taken out insurance with someone else they said they needed to see a copy of the certifacte from my new insurance company before they refund me ,,,, witch took 3 weeks to reach my credit card so i complained and they gave me an extra £10 to cover the interest that had incerd in the mean time