Driveshaft Gaitors

Guest kent zero

Guest kent zero

Hi all can anyone tell me where i can get a set of cv gaitors with the metal end casings

from or any other ideas as to over hall thes type of shafts,i have heard people using stretch gaitors

if so were can i get them.

I am building zero zetec 2 litre with MT75 Gearbox what diff ratio would you suggest have a

3.62 :1 at present would this be ok?.

Guest mower man

Hi any good parts supplier should stock stretch boots and will probably have the fitting funnel for hire or sale try to find a co that supplies the trade , go in your overalls and pay cash it can work wonders believe meHTH mowerman :clapping: :good:

Guest 4ndygr33n0

Hi

most sierra drive shafts are non serviceable so stretchy boots will be the only option

however some of the early driveshafts are serviceable and the kits are available from ford at about £15.00 each(they are a pain to fit though)

I would have to see a picture of your drive shafts to see which ones you have

hope this helps

Andy Green

P S

I have an MOT centre in aylesford near Maidstone. If you get the stretchy gaitors ( I can supply them for about £5.00 each) and bring them to my garage I will stretch them on for you for nothing(I have the proper machine).

let me know if this is any help

Andy Green

Edited by greeno