An Update

Guest dinger

Well, its been a few weeks since my last update and I'm always forgetting to take pics,

I've had the last few days off work and with the parts I picked up from Stafford(thanks Jase) I have got alot done, Just the finishing parts to do realy, then get the car down to my local garage to set the geometry and a trip to a rolling road to get her set up.

Oh, and fit my digital dash, I've gone for the Koso all singing/dancing item as it incorperates all the tell tale lights that are needed,mechanical rev counter(just as it should be)oil temp/pressure, water temp and fuel level, I think it brings the car into atleast the 90's, lol

DSC_1562.jpg

DSC_1561.jpg

As I'm running the ST170 engine I need a catalytic convertor, Luckily when I had my impreza I removed the cat and kept it in the shed, fingers crossed its fit enough.

DSC_1570.jpg

Also had time to make a template for the back end of the car, this will be in place for IVA so no one puts their hand in there when I'm traveling at 70mph. ( I havn't done the BIB mod yet)

DSC_1564.jpg

GBS dash panel, its a really good fit and definitely worth paying extra for it, not worth mucking around with the ally one which is supplied with the kit.

DSC_1559.jpg

As ever, all comment welcome

Dave

Edited to ad this pic

rx2n10.jpg

hi Dave

Can defo recomend Northampton Motor Sports for set up Troy did adam good job on my WESTFIELD ST

Paul c

Yes, I'e heard Paul,, if you dont mind me asking, what kind of price does he charge to map?