Coachman Inn, Corby Glen

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Hi All,

A couple of us building Zero's are getting together this weekend to exchange ideas etc.

We would like to organise a few fellow members / owners of this illustrious club to join us for a beer / salivation of each others efforts etc.

We were thinking about meeting at the

Coachman Inn

Bourne Rd

Corby Glen (half way between Bourne, Stamford and Grantham)

The roads around here are pretty sublime and a mecca for bikers and a few hundred yards from the pub is where my Zero is being built so tyre kickers welcome to offer advice or just have a butchers!!

All welcome, so perhaps meet at the pub from say 1:30 / 2:00pm????

Anyone interested let me know!!!

Cheers

John and Jamie (Yanto)

Guest oddsocks

So are you coming nick???

we could even ask those with 2b's!! as long as they park the other end of car park ofcourse!! :rofl:

So its sat bout 2ish lets get some names down.

1-me

2-john

3-nick???

whoelse is up for a pint and a chat,dont have to bring your car but would be nice to see a few.

Jamie

Guest oddsocks

Would Sunday be better, just not sure whether Jamie though!!!!

Im easy boys not goin home til mon. so if you cant get ppl on sat coz of work then sun but i was suppose to be goin to nicks on sun afternoon but if hes comin then i guess its ok. i could see nicks car later on.

Its suppose to be nice on wkend as well so in the spirit of delia-lets be having you!!!! :drinks:

Im easy boys not goin home til mon. so if you cant get ppl on sat coz of work then sun but i was suppose to be goin to nicks on sun afternoon but if hes comin then i guess its ok. i could see nicks car later on.

Its suppose to be nice on wkend as well so in the spirit of delia-lets be having you!!!! :drinks:

I'm at Armourgeddon on Sunday morning driving a tank! :D :D :D so can come on the way home if

peeps prefer to meet on Sunday, but don't change it just for me chaps.

You can follow me home then Jamie if you want mate, i'm only 5 mins from M1, so easy for you to flirt

back to Kegworth from mine later on. Also, remind me to give you that CD before you leave.

Laters, :hi:

Nick.

• Like 1

Guest gixerboy600

O.k Guys!!!

Been up to GBS this morning and hopefully GBS will be coming along with the new Zetec Demonstrator!!!

Should be a good crowd with a possible 5 builders and a guy who had a test drive this morning is looking to come as well before he orders his kit next week!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there tmorrow lunch and of course to your comments and feedback on my build, still trying to figure out how to get to Nick's and home though!!

See you all there!!!

Cheers

John

Guest mower man

O.k Guys!!!

Been up to GBS this morning and hopefully GBS will be coming along with the new Zetec Demonstrator!!!

Should be a good crowd with a possible 5 builders and a guy who had a test drive this morning is looking to come as well before he orders his kit next week!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there tmorrow lunch and of course to your comments and feedback on my build, still trying to figure out how to get to Nick's and home though!!

See you all there!!!

Cheers

John

Hope you have had agood day would ha ve liked to come down but I had a Hernia op on Tues so driving is out for aweek or two :good: :clapping:

regards mick

Guest gixerboy600

Gents!!!!! And Jamie's missus!!!!

Thanks for making the effort to come up and rip the P*** out of my humble efforts!!!

Sorry I couldn't make the pilgramage over to Nick's!!

Looking forward to another Zero meeting soon and seeing all our babies on the road next year.

Cheers

John (Gayboy)

P.S The swirl pot is happy where it is, the wheel arches are fine and any other crap will have to do!!! LOL

hi jon thanks for the tea and great excuses, re the trip to nicks , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i lost the will to live the trip was sposed to be 45mins , 1.5 hrs later we were in darby .

whers that?north i think .

2 great builds and the zero is the way forewards , nice guys too .

ohh controvertial .

great day , travel was crap , and i thought there was a parachute jump ?

different venue ?

graham

ohh had to add jamies misses mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest gixerboy600

hi jon thanks for the tea and great excuses, re the trip to nicks , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i lost the will to live the trip was sposed to be 45mins , 1.5 hrs later we were in darby .

whers that?north i think .

2 great builds and the zero is the way forewards , nice guys too .

ohh controvertial .

great day , travel was crap , and i thought there was a parachute jump ?

different venue ?

graham

ohh had to add jamies misses mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Graham,

Thanks for the compliment ( I think!!)

Parachute jump was organised by the wife to raise money for LRI where our duaghter spent the first 6 months of this year, I was buggered over with planning the weekend and screwed it up a bit!!!!

Great day though had a laugh and fantastic to meet a few bods

GB

hi jon

yea great day , must admit i didnt sea a parachute , i have needed a few on this forum in the past though ,

nice job on the car hope you can continue soon ,

see you soon .

graham