Zero Wiring Loom

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know I was hoping to go down the plug and play route, however, due to the financial restraints of not working and now coming to a stop on the build!!!

I am looking for a standard loom should anyone have one!!!!

Beer tokens waiting

Cheers

John

Hi John, I ordered my premier loom yesterday, so my sierra loom is surplus to requirement. Only problem is that i have started to sort it so most wire wraps removed. so the wires to the relay box and fuse box are in a major mess but everything else is taped into clusters. Also the relays are getting used in the new loom. finally its heavy and would cost a bit to post. Apart from that. you can have it for a £10, just to get some connectors for my new loom.

PS. Am surprised you considered the £400 loom. I just could not believe it when I heard it.but i know a lot of work is involved. but thats alot of money for wires.

let me know what you want to do.

regards

femi

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know I was hoping to go down the plug and play route, however, due to the financial restraints of not working and now coming to a stop on the build!!!

I am looking for a standard loom should anyone have one!!!!

Beer tokens waiting

Cheers

John

Guest gixerboy600

Hi John, I ordered my premier loom yesterday, so my sierra loom is surplus to requirement. Only problem is that i have started to sort it so most wire wraps removed. so the wires to the relay box and fuse box are in a major mess but everything else is taped into clusters. Also the relays are getting used in the new loom. finally its heavy and would cost a bit to post. Apart from that. you can have it for a £10, just to get some connectors for my new loom.

PS. Am surprised you considered the £400 loom. I just could not believe it when I heard it.but i know a lot of work is involved. but thats alot of money for wires.

let me know what you want to do.

regards

femi

Hi Femi,

I have ordered a standard loom today from GBS (checked bank balance and more money than expected) The plug and play loom is just that, and I think worth the money, £400 is for the main loom and then you need the engine management loom and then the dash loom but represents a significant time saving!! However, no job and limited funds means I will have to use the standard loom!!

Thanks for the offer of the Sierra loom!!!

Cheers

John