Sports & Kit Car Show

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Guest Spencer Griffiths

Hi all, I am organising a car show in Harold Wood, Essex next year. Details are: Saturday 18th June 2011 at Redden Court School, Harold Wood, Essex. Open to public from 10am to 4pm, cars book in at 8am to 9.45am. Free entry to sports, Classic and Kit cars. We will be raisng some money for the London Air Ambulance by way of raffles, money on door etc. The LAA will be bringing along a rapid response doctor car for the day. Its being organised by myself and some other petrol heads at my Church, St Peters Harold Wood as a cool day out and to help us engage with the community.

There is an advert in this month's Complete Kit Car magazine under the show guide section. It would be great to have a good selection of RHOCAR members there (if your not at Newark). I have already had some enquiries from other kit car clubs who want to attend and bring cars, stand etc.

e-mail me if interested: carshow@stpetersharoldwood.org

Regards

Spencer aka Photowarehouse

The Essex kit car club are planning to go and as we are affiliated, infactt grew out of Essex RHOCaR we would be happy to have hoods on our stand or right next door.

It is also my Old School and by now (36 years later) they may have forgotten all the things I got upto, for sure the old headmaster has long gone so I won't receive the last caneing he promised

Edited by Snapperpaul