Rs 2000 Throttle Bodies

Guest chrispine

Guest chrispine

Hi all,

I have a mk5 rs2k engine and want to fit throttle bodies, looking at Suzuki gsxr 1000 bodies but any info on where to get an inlet manifold or just a flange would be a great help, looking to run Megasquirt for fuel and sparks, maybe bore it to take 2.3 Galaxy pistons and fast road cams, tuning parts for these engines seem to be rare yet there are stacks of them around, any advice would be appreciated. Found fast road cams on Burton but need inlet manifold, Thanks, Chris.

hi chris,

it might be worth getting hold of bboyfastdan on ebay, he's one of the Rhocar members here, but i cant remember his user name, (too much vodka, it is nearly Christmas !)

i assume that as you are asking the question that you cant weld or fabricate your own, so get in contact with him as he makes up most intake flanges for most engines at your own designs, at a very competitive price, mild steel or aluminium.

engine type is easy, so just tell him the spacing of the TB's and the angle you need,

I'm a carb man so there may be other stuff needed as well but all questions can be answered here.. hopefully.

Dave

Hi Chris

Also fitting rs2000 with the same throtle boddies.

PM me if you still need to get hold of a inlet manifold as I used someone off another forum.

Also GBS will make you one up.

Rob