Engine Manuals

Guest big kev

Guest big kev

Hi folks

Is there a engine manual for a DOHC 2.0 out there I've seen one on flee bay but it says pinto and dohc cosworths would this be a good by it's by speedwel red cover.

Cheers

Bigkev

The Haynes Ford Sierra Service and Repair Manual 1982 to 1983 (up to K)4 cylinder petrol.(Haynes Ref.0903)covers the 2.0L 8 valve engine.The earlier version of this manual (Haynes Ref.903) - 1982 to 1992 - also covers it fully in a supplement.

Cheers Mike

Hi guy

I should have said a engine manual other to the Haynes manual.

Big kev

I have both the Sierra and Granada Haynes manuals that cover the DOHC - but they are not really very helpful, so I found this (see cover pic) on a "well known internet auction site" - a real Ford 2.0 DOHC Service Training Book

98 pages covering EFI and Carb versions, introduced in 1989, manual no. "CG7308 GB4/89"

It was originally intended to show the new features and differences from "ordinary" engines, both from a servicing-repair viewpoint and from a technical standpoint, as it also explains why and how the systems work.

Content is great, and I find it invaluable, so you can't have mine ! ... and not got a scanned version :( (yet !)

But keep looking - they are sure to surface from time to time.

I also found a similar one for the EEC IV engine control system - again invaluable, manual no. "CG7227 EN11//84"

post-691-0-43245500-1292798833_thumb.jpg