Are Mk Indy In The S#*t

Guest big kev

Guest big kev

Hi guys

Just finished reading my first mag of the year. The wife brought me a subscription to KIT CAR for the year for crimbo.

Anyway half way through the mag is a seven guild with all the major companies MNR MK Catering vans and our beloved zero. At the end of the short write up on the mk Indy it says

" buyer beware it has to be said that there are a few companies in the kit car industry which are financially unstable. Were afaid that this might be one of them if what they've said to us is taken at face value" .

MK is a good company ( not as goo as GBS) but it would be sad to see them go.

Maybe they just need a shake up like GBS had. Guesiing only time will tell.

Big kev

Guest jasonmorris

MK are a gud bunch, I live just up the road from where they are based and seriously considered an Indy before I finally settled on the zero. They have an excellent product and a massive following and if they are in financial trouble then I for one wish them all the best and hope they withstand any tuff times ahead. The kit car industry would be a poorer place without them.

Regards,

Jason

Guest mower man

I'llhave arun out to MK in the next few days and see if I can find any info ,they are only 10 mins from me .It would be a ,pity if they are in trouble they are agood crew top to bottom mower man :good:

Guest mower man

I had a ride to MK on Monday they do not seem quite as busy as I have seen them there were 3 cars an a trike in various stages of finish ,a couple of cars and another trike outside ,the lads were pretty up beat but said they were only expecting to do Stoneliegh and Newark shows this year ,I really hope they keep going as they are agrand set of lads and have always been very helpful bye for now mower man :good: