Area's

BigLee

Hi all.

I've just joined the club (£15 in the post) and recently bought a Hood (S7) , but was wondering what representation there is from Yorkshire.

I spoke to Big Jim at the Stafford show, but never had a chance to linger long enough to get to know the ins and outs of who, what where etc...

Trawling the board there seems a bit shout from the Kent area, but not a lot from the North East.

I'm in Bradford - Anyone local to me?

Guest Bazwaz

Hi Lee,

I live in Nab Wood, Is that local enough for you! Iwas at Stafford, parked next to Jim. Mine was the Exmo with the Vauxhall engine in. Welcome to the club.

Barry. :D

When you get your membership card etc. you'll get a list of all members in your area, and their rough location, you'll also get the area sec's name & contact details. He is there to pass on other contact details (with their permission) and facilitate (good word!) the area. How much the various area secs organise, is up to them, don't forget, they probably have a family to keep happy as well. What this means, is that if anyone wants to organise a run out or something, he will give you all the help that you need to do that.

We find that most people are willing to organise one event, but don't want to take on anything else, that's great, in my Area there are 98 members, that's 98 different events (we should be so lucky!)

What I'm trying to say, is now that you've joined, get in there!

Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy your hoodie'ing.

Jim

Hi Barry. I probably spoke to you at Stafford. I was going to view my Hoodie that afternoon.

Well I bought it.

Actually I'm JUST down the road in Eldwick. Will contact again when roadworthy if that's OK.

Thanks for the kinds word Jim. It seems that west of the Pennines is well looked after.

Looking forward to the summer and getting out there.

Lee

Guest Bazwaz

Lee,

Don't wait until your cars roadworthy before getting in touch, its nice to have another member close by . If you need any help, advise or moral support just give me a ring. If you're passing don't hesitate to call in for a brew. I've sent you a pm with my details.

Barry.

(I'm away to Wales with the N West crew this weekend) :D