Exmo

Guest chris

Guest chris

I am thinking of selling my S7 mk1 and buying an Exmo that I have seen locally,mainly because of the extra leg room it has.Are there any known issues with the Exmo that I should be looking out for?Any help would be most appreciated

regards

Chris :unsure:

Hi Chris,

my exmo developed stress fractures around the top of both footwells where they join the siderails, also on the welds for the front suspension supports (now removed). The area in the boot above where the dif' is located got pretty twisted as well. (Having said that, it has had some stick).

Haven't had any other real issues............... yet

Greg

Is it cycle wing or clamshell? The reason I ask is because the Exmo had static wings on it by design (because of the suspension) so it looks pretty naff. http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?a...act=ST&f=3&t=43 shows my fornt suspension before and aftet cuttinh, hoping to get on some double wish bones now.

Guest chris

Hi Mat,

the car in question has clam shell wings,just like your old blue one(exmo that is!)

cheers chris.

ps how do you attach images to post? bit of a pc dork Im afraid.

When you post a message, or reply, there is an additional boxe after the text entry called "File Attachements", simply select a Picture from your PC to add to the message. However the picture must be less than 25kb in size so you may need to use http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?a...t=ST&f=13&t=253 to resize and compress your pictures.

The Exmo with the clam shells look ok IMO, but nicer when the support arms are painted black, or darkened out.