New Member In Essex

Guest Lee reed

Guest Lee reed

Hi to you all. I am buying a 2B plus built buy a friend of mine in 2005. I would like to now where the nearest meet is from where I live in Clacton on sea.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys and asking all the same questions you've been asked by new members time and time again.

Cheers all

Hello Lee, welcome to the world of Robin Hood ownership.

The Essex area meetings used to be the last Sunday of the month, 11.30am at the Tulip pub, Arbour Lane, Chelmsford. We don't have an area sec for Essex at the moment, so I don't know if the meetings still take place.

If you join the club. you'll get a list of members in your area, as well as club mags, discount on your insurance with some of the insurance companies, free beer at Stoneleigh show, free hog roast at Newark show, plus other bits and pieces, and all for just £15

We have formed the Essex Kit Car club from the remnants of Essex RHOCaR much on the lines of the Herts SG7's

We would welcome Robin Hoods, meet at the Checkers diner Montroes road Chelmsford last Sunday of the month from 10am usually for breakfast on occasions we meet with other clubs and have been invited to shows like the Porsche owners club 50th anniversary, Colchester festival and increasingly more

http://essexkitcarclub.forumup.co.uk/

Guest Lee reed

thanks all i am looking forward to seeing you at the meets. i used to own a very modified MG Midget that was running a tuned 1700 ford x flow and am looking forward to driving a car again that gives me the same buzz.

i will be at the walton on naze car show sunday so please come and say hello. will be in a blue one on a G reg.

Guest stuart_

hi there, and welcome, i live in clacton on sea as well, it will be nice to have enough seven about, have not seen any about when i am out in mine.

cheers

stu

Guest Lee reed

Hi Stu

thats great news. Do you visit any of the meets and maybe i could follow you along as well. My 2B has a 1.6 pinto as well. I am new to this site can you mail though the site would be good to meet up one weekend.

Did you visit the Walton show sunday? my car was in the car park bit near the boot sale.

Guest stuart_

hi there, i drove mine to donington park firday night, and stayed up there the weekend, for the 750mc racing, so i did not go to the walton car show.

would be great to meet up, this Saturday i will be going to cadwell park.

i do go to some meets when i get the time free.

stu

and yes you can mail through this site.

Edited by stuart_