2b Radiator Upgrade

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

hey there, my mate has asked me to post on this forum looking for a bit of advice! he has an already built 2b, and we are in the process of doing a full rebuild on his stage 3 pinto, (all this whist trying to get my zero ready for IVA) anyway, while the engine is out he wants to sort out the radiator, basically scrap the viscous fan, fit a nice slimline fan, and also change the radiator for a more appealing one at the same time, he wants to get away from the coolman radiator with the 90degree bend on the inlet which makes running hoses difficult, is there an ally radiator out there that people are using that isnt too much of a squeeze to get in, the inlet and outlets are relativley in the correct place?

Edited by mcramsay

Guest doddy

i have a polo rad on mine it fits just above the steering rack be carfull because some 2b are differant on the front part of the frame i have a wishone one my old eb sliding piller i dont think there was as much room