Master Cylinder Reservoir Switch

Guest sandy77uk

Guest sandy77uk

all, I cant find the pin out for this switch, i also cant find my multimeter, its the standard sierra switch and its 3 pins, i understand 2 are joined internally, however not sure which, any ideas? how i wire this in?

i'm guessing i need to bring in +12v to ons side and the other connects off to my bulb so when the float makes a connection the bulb lights? just which side is which or does it not matter?

ta as always

No 12 volts to that switch. 1 wire comes from the handbrake switch, 1 wire comes from the warning bulb in the dash (joined together in the cap, you should be able to see the 2 that are joined through the plastic) and the last is a ground wire.

HTH

Guest sandy77uk

No 12 volts to that switch. 1 wire comes from the handbrake switch, 1 wire comes from the warning bulb in the dash (joined together in the cap, you should be able to see the 2 that are joined through the plastic) and the last is a ground wire.

HTH

thanks dude, great help as always (i have the premier loom and i blieve the bulb and the handbrake switch are connected inside the loom)