North East Restoration Club

Redspec

Some interest has been shown for attending this

http://www.n-e-r-c.co.uk/htdocs/index_files/page0001.html

How about meet up there, look round and tyre kick for a couple of hours, then if the weather is ok go for a run out (open to sugestions)

Anyone else interested?????

Guest Kennedy48

Il be interested in this. Went a few years ago. tWas good. Il have to het back to you on it though. I may be ghost hunting on the Saturday night.

Cheers

luke

full membership for £30 quid now that's not bad at all and with all the facility to use large garage 4 post lift body prep area what more could you ask for from a club.

Guest Kennedy48

full membership for £30 quid now that's not bad at all and with all the facility to use large garage 4 post lift body prep area what more could you ask for from a club.

free beer and fancy women maybe????

Guest Kennedy48

Just got to work this morning and there's a briefing on the table. On the same day 4th september at Nissan sports and social,

"Durham dales classic. The Durham dales classic event showcases classic cars build before 1968 tat compete in timed driving. This will take place in the car park at the Nissan sports and social and wil be open for spectators to watch the cars in action. This event starts at 10am and finishes around 3pm."

just an idea for after the restoration place to pop in For maybe an hour or something.

Luke

Just got to work this morning and there's a briefing on the table. On the same day 4th september at Nissan sports and social,

"Durham dales classic. The Durham dales classic event showcases classic cars build before 1968 tat compete in timed driving. This will take place in the car park at the Nissan sports and social and wil be open for spectators to watch the cars in action. This event starts at 10am and finishes around 3pm."

just an idea for after the restoration place to pop in For maybe an hour or something.

Luke

Sounds like a plan

http://www.durhamautoclub.org.uk/events.htm

Spectators not allowed at the test track???

As it's only a couple of miles from the open day so we have nothing to lose, But it could also turn out to be good, Any one know????

Guest Kennedy48

Sounds like a plan

the test track has no spectator areas but the car park, which is big and held the national(I think national) drifting compition and has loads of spectator places. Even a grand stand the last time. Il do some asking about to see if we can have a blast around but don't get your hopes up. I may be perminant but in still lowest of the low.

Guest Kennedy48

Sounds like a plan

the test track has no spectator areas but the car park, which is big and held the national(I think national) drifting compition and has loads of spectator places. Even a grand stand the last time. Il do some asking about to see if we can have a blast around but don't get your hopes up. I may be perminant but in still lowest of the low.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kennedy48

How about 10-30?

If the weather is like last weekend I'm still going but in the tin top!!!!!!

Any news on the Nissan side of things???

sounds good to me. I might do the same if it's raining. Iv sent emails to sports and social. Nothing back yet. I might pop in before I start work today. They've probably got insuremce issues if were in the track but il tell then were good drivers haha