Electrician

Stewart

what's up?

peter2b

Have an acewell digidash to wire up and all the fuses relays etc,the more I look at it the worse it seems,have seen a lot of damaged vehicles caused by wiring faults and wouldn`t like mine to join them.

Have an acewell digidash to wire up and all the fuses relays etc,the more I look at it the worse it seems,have seen a lot of damaged vehicles caused by wiring faults and wouldn`t like mine to join them.

the acewell is pretty simple just done mine as for the rest of it what state is it in ? its not to hard if you take it 1 circuit at a time.

the acewell is pretty simple just done mine as for the rest of it what state is it in ? its not to hard if you take it 1 circuit at a time.

It is simple to those who feel confident to do it

The art of auto electrics is to ignore the mass abundance of wires, there can be hundreds but at the end of the day you have, positives and negatives, as Dan says take one circuit at a time, identify the earths, move them to one side, you know where they need to be attached, identify and label what the other wires need to attach to, write things down as you go.

As Dan found out, my auto sparky tools consist of a handful of tools, 2 different test probes, wire strippers, crimpers, pen, paper , fuses and a cup of tea. Although very rarley used, a multimeter can come in handy.

If I ever find the time I will do a simple write up showing how to tackle wiring in a quick and easy manner, many people are worried when it comes to wiring because they do look at the bigger picture, as many trades say "kiss" keep it simple stupid.

The art of auto electrics is to ignore the mass abundance of wires, there can be hundreds but at the end of the day you have, positives and negatives, as Dan says take one circuit at a time, identify the earths, move them to one side, you know where they need to be attached, identify and label what the other wires need to attach to, write things down as you go.

As Dan found out, my auto sparky tools consist of a handful of tools, 2 different test probes, wire strippers, crimpers, pen, paper , fuses and a cup of tea. Although very rarley used, a multimeter can come in handy.

If I ever find the time I will do a simple write up showing how to tackle wiring in a quick and easy manner, many people are worried when it comes to wiring because they do look at the bigger picture, as many trades say "kiss" keep it simple stupid.

Biggest problem I find is trying to identify the wiring in the fusebox etc thats already wired up,it does not appear to make much sense,there is no diagram of the fusebox and what the wires are.I have connected the wires were I think they go and find I have only one terminal in the fuse box thats live.