Stoneleigh Camping

Guest mickmellors

Guest Robin Allison

Don't know if i'm going yet,car not done. But i could turn up in my mk2 RS2000 if there are no objections? :unsure:

Oh are dogs allowed in ? can't leave them at home B)

Edit - No problem - must be on lead at all times - any fouling to be cleaned up immediately - do not leave in car - usual stuff ---------Mick M

Guest Andy Rathbone

you may want to bring a big stick with your Mk2, to fight people off it, i dont mind but then i'm not important :D hope to see you all there

Guest Bob's Babe

:D come in what you want, we don't mind, the mpre the merrier....and boy can these guys get merry when they get going :p It should be a good weekend if the weather cheers up a bit :unsure: Ring and ask Mick about the dog thing, we aren't sure here :wub:

SUE

Guest Troy Halliday

What's the best time and day to go to the show?

Mick, his son Jack (if his Mum lets him go becuase his got a slight cold) and myself do intend to camp overnight with you guys.

Not sure what well be coming in because I'm trying to finnish the repairs to my Clio before the Kit car arrives, and get th e final touches to the garage done. You know the sort of thing run the speaker cable lay down some carpet, install the beer fridge, the coffee perculator and some pictures of scantily clad women.

No seriously thats what is left to do. ;)

Anyhoo if someone can leave me some info it would be much appreciated as I haven't got any time at the moment to scan the posts more's the pitty.

Look forward to seeing you all

Troy

Guest Bob's Babe

Some foolish people will go Sat teatime and camp on both Sat and Sunday :huh: Tim and a Notts contingent should be there Sun morning and will camp over one night Tim is bringing the gas BBQ strapped to the rear of Bob :wacko: and will be providing some food. I will take the kids (6,7,9) for the day on Sun but we won't camp as it's a little cod for us softies :D The forecast is very poor for Mon so far, so we may not come down for the second day, but you never know B)

Hope this helps you come to a decision Troy. The earlier post talk of several Hoodies bringing kiddies and camoing so it should be good fun for all

SUE :wub:

I'm planning on bringing a Flying Chicken with me on Sunday.

Kids of all ages should find it quite amusing so long as we can find a reasonable

sized grassy area to fly it over.

For more info, look up "Graupner Funky Chicken"

Cheers, Bob.

Guest Bob's Babe

:D Same one! But slight change in plan as I am now bringing it in the big car. I'll probably strap the kids to the roof instead. :lol: Thanks for the pic we had forgotten just how silly Tim can be.

SUE :wub: