Show Me Your Dash

maccavvy

Macc

a single 1mm sheet from Carbon Mobs in Stoke cost about £80

well worth it in my opinion.

Bear in mind that C Mods only use CF for the first ply and them black glass to bulk it up. Ok in practice as it produces a good part at the right price, but at 1mm thickness or similar it could be prone to cracking, especially if being used in a non flat fitment.

Richard at gbs has said that they are going to be making the zero style.dash for the 2b .when this will happen only Richard knows, worth giving him a call

Mmmmhh...... Tell me more Mr Bruce? Built in centre section etc? :)

Guest Ian Maycock

Bear in mind that C Mods only use CF for the first ply and them black glass to bulk it up. Ok in practice as it produces a good part at the right price, but at 1mm thickness or similar it could be prone to cracking, especially if being used in a non flat fitment.

i bonded mine to a previous piece of carbon fibre 2mm thick but any backing would do as long as it is flexible just ensure that it is bonded across the whole surface and in small areas.

Mmmmhh...... Tell me more Mr Bruce? Built in centre section etc? :)

i have no more to tell mate, Richard mentioned it when me, Dan and keith gate crashed the Leicester meet.